Your new company
This is an opportunity to join a State Government agency on an initial 6 month contract with possible extension. You will join a highly collaborative team, working with the executive team to develop, lead and influence
planning and policy activities across the agency portfolio.
Your new role
This is a great opportunity to apply your strategic and critical thinking, and ability to drive accountability to achieve State Library vision and community outcomes. Your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Delivery of strategy development and planning services
- Lead and influence the planning and policy activities. This would include coordination day to day functions across portfolios and branches
- Manage the strategic, business and portfolio planning framework, the performance management and measurement cycles.
- Creating and development of strategic, operation and portfolio plans.
- Coordinating and facilitating the estimates hearing processes.
- Partner with key stakeholder to collaborate on strategies, initiatives and projects.
What you need to do now
- Proven ability to develop strategic, operation and portfolio plans.
- Experience in monitoring performance against organisational priorities.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and experience in working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Business improvement focus with an ability to incorporate lessons into future practices.
- Ability to commit to an initial 6 month contract.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508