Your new company
This organisation has an ambitious agenda designed to leverage global opportunities, attract new investments to help drive economy growth and job creation, while championing global success.
Your new role
Reporting to the Principal Advisor, you will be responsible for providing confidential, executive and administration support, with a focus on correspondence management for the CEO’s office. You will also be required to be the interface between the CEO, Deputy CEO and the core Divisions of the organisation and with stakeholder agencies.
Your key duties include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinate, assign, track, monitor and report on all incoming and outgoing correspondence and documents on behalf of the CEO to ensure the timely distribution of requests and responses is achieved, including:
- Ministerial correspondence such as letters, briefing notes, overseas travel requests and reports, meeting requests and briefs, event packs, as well as regular reporting.
- Prepare, proofread and edit all incoming briefing notes and Ministerial correspondence for clearance by the Principal Advisor and the CEO’s approval including checking and correcting formatting, punctuation and grammar
- Manage the CEO’s office generic inbox and ensure all items are addressed in a timely manner.
- Provide high level confidential administrative support, research and assistance to the CEO with events, travel bookings, financial reconciliations and other administrative duties, while maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure the coordination and management of CEO office is undertaken in a proactive and flexible manner. This may include providing administrative support to the CEO and Deputy CEO’s Executive Assistant with diary management, email inbox management, and travel arrangements.
What you need to do now
- Possess excellent communication (written and oral) and negotiation skills, including a demonstrated knowledge of Queensland Government timeframes, correspondence processes and written standards.
- Demonstrated ability to provide high-quality confidential administrative and operational support in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a high level of organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small, with a focus on achieving team outcomes.
- Demonstrates a high level of resilience while operating in a high-pressured environment with competing priorities.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. I can be contacted at Jessica.email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508