Your new company
This organisation operates as an end-to-end agent for the delivery and facilitation of various government activities.
Your new role
Your responsibility in the project team will be to deliver a diverse range of projects across a range of fields.
Your key duties include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Work closely with the project managers and program office to ensure the effective coordination and support of the project, including duties for meetings i.e. taking meeting minutes and the management of actions and decisions.
- General program and project support as required by the Project Managers.
- Assist with tracking budgets, conducting financial reconciliations, processing invoices from suppliers and timesheets for both internal and external project resources.
- Assisting in producing, analysing and publishing project reporting.
- Ensure that project artefacts are correctly stored and maintained in the eDRMS sites and portfolio governance processes are followed correctly.
- Liaise with multiple project stakeholders to progress and maintain project artefacts where required.
What you need to do now
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to administer projects, working with program and project teams, including consultants and/or multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that risks are effectively managed and key program and project milestones are achieved.
- Demonstrated capacity to provide high level administration to a range of key stakeholders, regarding programs and projects objectives.
- Experience in or aptitude for working in a legal environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. I can be contacted at Jessica.email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508