Your new company
This organisation ensures that the operations of licensed establishments and advertisements are regulated in accordance with statutory requirements and in the community interest
Your new role
You will provide high quality administrative, reception and financial processing support.
Your key duties include:
What you'll need to succeed
- This position reports to the Executive Director
- Prepare board papers and provide support to the Board
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of various correspondence and documentation.
- Co-ordinate the production of the newsletter and content updates on the website.
- If necessary, assist in the processing and management of applications for licences and certificates.
- Perform a range of administrative duties relevant to operations, including reception duties, filing and photocopying, processing mail and undertaking projects.
- Assist with financial processes and budget related tasks.
- Utilise various computer software packages to support the role.
- Complete other duties as required.
What you need to do now
- Good communication skills.
- A criminal history check will be undertaken for this position on any recommended applicant due to the nature of the work involved.
- Willing to help out in other areas if needed
- Able to work to in a team
- Must have experience taking minutes
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. I can be contacted at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508