Your new company
A large global, well-respected financier, part of a global bank with a long-standing reputation in Australia.
Your new role
The AML team is part of the first line of defence, responsible for the implementation and execution of procedures and controls relating to the companies’ AML/CTF programme for Australia and New Zealand. Reporting into the Head of AML/CTF, you will cover the below responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead two Analysts in the daily running of the AML team for first line duties
- Perform KYC across ASIC listed companies, sole traders, commercial businesses and complex trust structures
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD) global standards and policies are translated into local procedures and implemented including client onboarding and event driven reviews, transaction monitoring and screening.
- Coach the AML Analysts and provide constructive feedback
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for AML/CTF and KYC
- Engagement with stakeholders including all business units such as the Financial Economic Crime and Local Compliance teams to ensure effective integration of any new and/or changes to existing regulatory requirements into existing processes
- Implement new policies and develop procedures and implement new systems and projects
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline is preferred
- 3+ years experience in AML/CTF
- Knowledge of the Anti-money Laundering and Terrorism Financing prevention legislation
- AML/CTF qualifications would be desirable such as ACAMs
- Ability to step up from a Senior Analyst role into leadership
- Strong analytical skills and good communication abilities
This role offers the chance to lead a small team and apply your expertise across AML an KYC as well as covering European, Australian and New Zealand regulatory requirements. The company offers a hybrid working environment, Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity and development such as online learning and member development programs.
What you need to do now
Please click APPLY NOW, email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02 8226 9752.LHS 297508