Your new company
This Australian owned Facades Company is seeking experienced Commercial Aluminium Window Installers and commercial carpenters to join their busy team. You will be working on a range of commercial projects across Melbourne's CBD and inner suburbs. Due to an increase of projects won my exclusive client needs new members of staff to help with the ever-growing workload.
Your new role
As an Aluminium Window & Door installer your duties will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Sub head & sub sill work
- Installation of curtain wall systems
- Commercial window & door install
- General carpentry
You will have a strong work ethic, proactive attitude and be very reliable to work.
- All relevant tickets including Cert 3 in Carpentry & all tools tested + tagged
- Experience Installing Commercial windows & doors
- Ability to read plans & drawings
- Strong commitment to safe work practices
- Flexible attitude towards work, labouring duties are included in this role
- Minimum of 2 Supporting references
A keen eye for detail and experience working with other trades on site is essential. You must be able to travel to areas in and around Melbourne due to the variety of work and differing locations.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with ongoing work with one of Melbourne's leading Façade companies as well as;
- Above award hourly pay
- Paid weekly
- Good work culture
Ongoing work available for the right candidate who can demonstrate a good work ethic and can-do attitude.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508