Your new company
At Hays we are working with a large organisation based in Southside Outer suburbs of Brisbane. They are known for their innovative work, high quality service and offer a fantastic office environment and workplace culture that they credit a lot of their success to.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintaining accurate records for reporting and trust accounting purposes
- Customer service via phone and emails
- Interacting with walk in clientele in a professional and relevant manner
- Assisting other team members with ad-hoc work as required
- Data entry
- Creating purchase orders
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven track record with high volume administration
- A understanding of reporting processes
- Solid communication skills, including excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- The initiative to plan and manage your day, prioritising work as required
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Over 10,000 KSPH
- Professional presentation, a friendly smile and a can-do attitude
You'll be a part of a fantastic, innovative organisation that is growing from strength to strength. You will be working in an office that offers great workplace culture and a team environment. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate. There is also room in future to develop your skills and grow into the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Megan Freeman on - 07 3815 0727 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508