Your new company
Innovative and well-established organisation providing electronic, electrical and technology solutions from supply to production and beyond.
Your new role
The primary function of this role is to ensure customer service requests and payments are actioned, processed and recorded accurately and in a timely manner. This role also involves administrative tasks and support to the operations team. Key Responsibilities and Activities Key responsibilities across the following key areas of:
- Exceed our customers' expectations through timely and efficient management of all customer interactions, whether via email, social media, phone or face to face,
- Deliver quality information and services to both internal and external customers,
- Ensure your product knowledge of all products and services offered by the company are up to date,
- Ensure you have a strong working knowledge of all systems, such as Momentum and Guardian Live, to effectively complete your role and to also educate our customers to enable them to self-service.
- Ensure all purchase orders (PO's) are processed correctly and in an efficient manner,
- Ensure all invoices for contracted service work are processed and sent to accounts receivable in a timely and efficient manner.
Logistics & Scheduling
- Scheduling of installers to ensure maximum productivity and the most economical outcome for the company and customer,
- Organising the despatch of all products and items in line with company standards,
- Ensuring the Return Merchandise Authority (RMA) process is completed correctly, and expenses incurred are recouped from vendors.
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing general administrative assistance to your line manager including but not limited to entering of data into systems, maintaining spreadsheets and the taking of meeting minutes,
- Ensuring all processes and procedures for your area are documented and kept up to date,
- Capture statistics and prepare reports as directed by the Supervisor or Manager,
- Responsible and accountable for adequately managing the official records they create and receive according to relevant legislation, policies and procedures,
- Ensure data is entered accurately and timely into systems,
- Ensure the privacy and data protection of our customers are maintained,
- Be readily available to support other operational requirements in times of high demand or leave coverage.
What you'll get in return
- 2 years' experience working in a customer service role within a similar environment,
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and procedures,
- Excellent organisational and time management skills,
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple and competing work tasks and deliver to agreed deadlines,
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision,
- Advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and database applications,
You will work with a fun, interactive and social team. This role also offers great career progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508