Your new company
This is a local government organisation that provide facilities throughout the region in an effective and efficient manner and encourage strategic and sustainable development of the area.
Your new role
In this role your duties will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer service both face to face and over the phone
- Data entry and Management of documents and filling
- Answering incoming call and responding to enquires
- Organise meeting room bookings and set up
- Provide support in coordinating travel and conference arrangements
- Drafting and typing of emails, letters and any other correspondence
- Other administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate for this role will hold the following attributes:
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in an administration position
- Confident, articulate, and professional communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suites Programs
- Good attention to detail and able to prioritise workloads
- Ability to learn quickly, think on your feet and be flexible
- A current “C” class driver license is a requirement for this role.
This position is a 6 month contract with possibility of an extension for the right candidate. Full-time hours 8:30 to 5pm on a 9 day fortnight.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sarah Raines now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508