Your new company
My client is a leading Manufacturing organization based in Bibra Lake. This organization is recognized as being a global leader in manufacturing high security access systems and have been servicing the Australian market for over 50 years. Due to a current employee going on Maternity leave, my client is looking for an experience Service Administrator to join their team on a full time, fixed term contract.
Your new role
This role will entail the following duties;
What you'll need to succeed
- Fast Paced service environment within a small team structure
- Creating and processing invoices
- Maintaining client information in Service Max database
- General customer communications and correspondence
- Coordinating Service Work Orders efficiently to multiple technician teams
- Responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning services provided
- Meeting KPI requirements for both External and Internal Customers
- Maintaining Customers requirements via portals and reporting
- Perform other duties within the office and support other staff as required
What you'll get in return
- Experience in office administration – preferably within a service-based business
- Ability to plan, organize and monitor the Service delivery to customers through our Field Service Technicians.
- Exceptional time Management skills and ability to work under pressure to meet the agreed Customer Service Delivery response time KPIs
- A solution-oriented person with a “Can Do” attitude
- An engaging and friendly personality and a professional phone manner
- Intermediate to Advanced level skills in MS Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Knowledge of our CRM (Salesforce/Service Max) will be an advantage, although full and ongoing training will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a strong career with a continually expanding company. This role is paying $60 - $70,000 + Super
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508