Your new company
Our client provides start-to-end facilities management and project management services. The Administrative Assistant will be working at the Army facility located in Macleod providing customer service and administrative assistance.
Your new role
Assist in all operations of the Concierge Service:
- Provide assistance to the Facilities Supervisor to ensure a Concierge service is available to integrate all services requests 24 hours per day, 365(6) days per year in accordance with the requirements of the Service Specifications (single point of contact)
- Assist in the provision of an integrated work order management system combining the receipt and management of request data from users of the Combined facilities
- Provide front line customer service to the customers and clients
- Answer Concierge phones and emails within the contract timeframes
- Conduct filing and scanning of documents and accommodation files.
This isn't a fast paced environment.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Police Clearance
- Valid and current driver’s licence
- Be part of the site on call roster - you will have to be available to work on a rotating roster 1 week every 3 weeks.
Relaxed environment, supportive team, training, opportunity to go on a permanent contract depending on performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jana now on 0386168460.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508