Local Government / Administration Officer / Dandenong 3175 / Mon 15 Aug - Fri 30 Jun
Your new company
Join an exciting Local Government Organisation located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Your new role
In your new role you will provide a comprehensive range of Administration Support Services to the Business Units of the Infrastructure Services and Planning Department. Some of your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Telephone communication with internal and external customers, public, contractors and suppliers.
- Capture, processing and/or referral of all Customer Field Service requests.
- Answering and/or referral of general queries.
- Booking of Infrastructure Services and Planning Facilities.
- Meeting preparation and minute taking.
- Data entry.
- Records Management.
A positive and professional Attitude.
Experience with MS Office as well as being relatively systems savvy.
Eager to learn and adapt quickly to new environments.
What you'll get in return
Join a fantastic team where you can grow your Local Government experience. In doing so this will open up the doors to future opportunities where you can work in organisations that actively work for the well being of the community.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jessie-lee.Richards@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508