Your new company
Join an exciting Remediation project with a Big 4 Firm who are committed to delivering large-scale projects for Financial Services clients and provide solutions.
People are at the heart of their success and they are currently seeking high performing professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and driven
This role is fully remote and is accessible to anyone in Victoria and New South Wales!
Your new role
- Build files for the case assessors. This may include, preparing case files from paper records, documentation, and other records.
- Assemble files formatted against generic parameters and requirements, and referencing and indexing output of tech-generated files
- Complete daily personal workload to ensure a high-quality deliverable is provided in a timely fashion.
- Provide ad-hoc support to more senior team members.
- Ensure personal and team objectives are met and consistent service standards are achieved.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in administrative/process driven work or in the Financial Services industry is highly desirable.
- Experience building case files or Ad-hoc is advantageous
- Degree in Finance is Preferable
- Work experience in a team environment.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with a track record of working autonomously.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand in a dynamic cultured team environment. The organisation offers a competitive day rate, excellent long-term career prospects and hybrid working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508