Your new company
This well-established government department based in St Leonards are seeking a strong administrator to support the team.
Your new role
As an Administration Officer, the focus of your role will be to provide a broad range of administrative services that contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the team. Duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide a broad range of administrative and financial support services, including records management, routine correspondence, vendor creation and processing of claims.
- Collect and compile information for and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements to support information flow and informed decision making.
- Monitor, implement and evaluate administrative and financial practices, systems, and procedures to optimise efficiency.
- Verify and reconcile incoming claims and to be processed.
- Assist with updating and maintenance of records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Quality service and organisational skills working in a high volume and demanding professional environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritise multiple assignments work and meet expected deadlines.
- Able to apply practical skills in the use of technologies relevant to the role, including Outlook, and other Microsoft products
PLEASE NOTE: Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a reputable government organisation in a supportive environment. Their office is based in St Leonards and will require you to work in the office from Monday – Friday (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week). This role is paying $37.36 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508