Your new company
Hays is currently partnered with a Geelong-based accounting firm to recruit an Administrative Assistant in a permanent capacity. This company prides themselves on discovering forward-thinking solutions and providing proactive advice to fully realise your business, finance, and community goals.
Your new role
This role will provide administrative support to the Office Manager regarding the operational requirements of running the company office and supporting clients.
Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide support in the provision of services to clients such as preparing presentations, preparing reports, researching products and services, creating templates or online surveys and follow up.
- Provide administrative support to the team such as managing mail, emails and preparation of documents and correspondence, managing stationery and supplies, photocopying, binding of materials and running errands for the team and Directors as required.
- Monitor Annual Company Statements
- Prepare, distribute and follow up client invoices for
- Coordinate payments to ASIC on behalf of clients
- Create and maintain records, including CRM systems
- Scan and save documents to the CRM systems
- Provide reception relief as needed.
- Answer any phone call overflow from reception
- Assist in preparation for meetings, conference and events
- Implement office systems, procedures and processes to improve business efficiencies
- Assist with other administrative duties for the business when required
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated 2 years’ experience in a general administration position within a business environment
- Previous experience working within the financial services industry would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated high level administrative skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and meet timelines
- Skilled at producing documentation and report writing.
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and organise work and self in a systematic, accurate and timely manner
What you'll get in return
- Well-developed IT skills using the Microsoft Office suite, records management systems and cloud-based finance systems such as Xero
This role offers you an attractive annual salary of $68k plus super, full time hours and a permanent position with this reputable employer.
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information about this role, please contact:
Nikki Short T: 03 5226 8000 E: Nikki.Short@hays.com.au
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.LHS 297508