Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful.
Your new role
As a ATM Deposits Officer at NAB, your main responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for processing ATM Deposit Disputes. For example, when a customer has deposited funds into an ATM and they have gone missing, have not gone to the right account, the wrong amount has been deposited etc.
- Regularly liaising with the contact centre team & branches to resolve disputes
- Making corrections to customers account information
- Applying your investigative skills when further information is required
- Processing chargebacks
- Managing a busy workload and a high volume of disputes
- Ability to work over a variety of systems
This is a 12 month full time contract paying $31.25ph. You will work standard business hours between 8am – 5pm between Monday to Friday. This is a hybrid role and you will be required to be in the office in the Docklands twice a week. This role will commence on the 11th
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- A background in banking would be preferable.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- An investigative mindset with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508