Your new company
An established and prominent private school situated in the heart of Australia’s busiest city has an exciting and interesting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join their team. It is an independent school which is committed to the personal and academic potential of each child and they’re looking for someone who shares these values and goals.
Your new role
In your new role as Admin assistant some of your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Respond to e-mails and telephone enquiries for this department
- Day to day administration tasks associated with the operation of the Alumni department
- Data Entry on their internal system and updating the database
- Coordinating the design and printing of cards and invitations
- Supporting the team with Event management from creating distribution lists for event communications to assisting with the setup of the events.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced communication skills
- Pro-active and organised approach to work
- Interest in design
- Database experience & Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience in a school is desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Hourly rate of $35 per hour
- Part time position, 3 days per week (Flexible)
- Opportunity to have school holidays off if desired
- Flexible working hours
- Working in a well-known Private school
- Friendly and supportive team environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
T: 02 9049 6944 tel:(02)-9049-6944]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can
flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people form diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508