Your new company
Our client is servicing the construction industry with a rich history and relationships within the sector. They strive to offer the best product and service in the market so they continue to leave a lasting impression on their customers.
With growth plans over the coming years the Finance team requires more support and leadership. This role will be reporting to the Finance Manager and take responsibility for the Accounts Payable and Receivable function while still supporting with some finance duties.
Your new role
Tasks will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Management of AR and AR staff
- Point of escalations and ensure smooth running of accounts function
- Ability to completed end to end AR/AP if required to assist the team with day to day
- Driver of process improvement and efficiencies
- Processing payments
- Assisting with journal postings, pre-payments and accruals
- Fixed asset register and depreciation
What you'll get in return
- 5+ Years experience and AP and AR
- Management or natural signs of leadership for small team of 3
- Demonstrated knowledge of month end processes, debtors and credits
- Commitment to full time role in the office
This role is with a medium sized company that is very stable and has a long pipelines of projects. Offering a friendly working environment and a good culture, with competitive salary depending on your experience. Happy to have a chat about you expectations.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508