Your new company
This company based in North Sydney is looking for a Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team. This is a newly created position due to business expanding. This company provides a flexible working arrangements, company benefits and on the job training and career progression
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Processing accounting receivables in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Follow up and collect on accounts by sending reminders via phone and email
- Prepare cash and cheque payments received for bank deposit
- Daily cash Receipting and entry upload and allocating of payments.
- Process cancellations and refunds.
- Maintain Debtors Report
- Process Direct Debit Run twice a month
- Bank Reconciliation
- Investigate and resolve client financial issues in a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will have experience working as a Accounts Receivable Officer. You will have Intermediate excel skills. You will also have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508