Your new company
Our client is located in the heart of the Gold Coast. They are seeking assistance in their Accounts Payable team. This is a temporary position with the possibility of an extension.
Your new role
Responsibilities and duties include
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage Accounts Payable scanning and importing of supplier invoice files
- Process payment requests accurately and efficiently in accordance with Accounts Payable procedures, GST legislation, and Company Procurement Policy and Guidelines
- Continually review, assess, and process outstanding invoices in system to ensure that they are actioned expediently
- Provide constant support to other team members through information sharing and efficient recording of customer information/requests
- Contribute to innovation and continuous improvement of functions and processes within the Accounts Payable team to add greater value to customers and the organisation as a whole.
What you'll get in return
- Ability to manage high volumes of work
- Well developed written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills
- Ability to consult with a variety of people
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Manage processes and procedures
- Prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
- SAP experience
Opportunity to join a busy collaborative team based in the heart of the Gold Coast, along with an excellent hourly rate and on a temporary contract with the possibility of an extension. Full and part time opportunities are on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Yvonne now. on 07 5571 0515.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508