Your new company
Hays has partnered with private investment management firm who is now seeking an Accountant to join their growing team.
Your new role
In your new role as the Accountant you will be responsible for providing financial and human resource management which is to a high quality and adds value to the business.
Some of your core duties would include:
- Financial Management
- Preparing financial, management and performance reports on behalf of the CEO
- Assisting external tax agents in report preparation
- Ensuring regulatory standards and compliance are met
- Monitor investment performance
- Communicating with external stakeholders
- Human resource management and development of a small but growing team
You will be reporting to the CEO and managing Accounts and Office Administration teams.
What you'll need to succeed
As the Accountant, you will need to bring a skillset which will allow you to perform your duties to a high standard.
Essential Skills and Experience:
What you'll get in return
- Degree in relevant field
- Able to take initiative, work independently and part of a team including financial, commercial, and other senior managers
- Demonstrated financial and management accounting, HR and payroll skills
- Knowledge of external audit process
- Excellent Communication
- Understanding of compliance in respect of ASIC, ATO and other government entities
This is a unique opportunity to work with a small but growing investment management team. You will be working with a company committed to investing in your commercial professional development in a supportive and friendly environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Mark Charlton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jasmine Eyles (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508