Your new company
My client are a leading national property development who have a great reputation and are currently listed with the Top-200 on the ASX. They are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team who has experience with financial reporting. If you are looking for your next career move or transition into industry from a Big 4 environment, this is the perfect role for you.
Your new role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparation of annual and half-year financial reports.
- Preparation of audit files, liaising with auditors throughout the audit process.
- Assisting with month-end procedures and reporting for a portfolio of property assets.
- Month-end accounting and reporting (including journals, reconciliations, analysis, commentary against budget, forecast and prior-year comparatives).
- Assisting with the accounting for the groups treasury portfolio of borrowing facilities and derivatives including budgeting, forecasting and associated variance analysis and reporting, ad hoc scenario analysis.
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual group budget.
- Effective business partnering through the provision of sound accounting and taxation advice, responding to requests with proactive insights.
- Assisting with company and trust taxation matters and correspondence with tax advisors.
- Preparation of trust and fixed asset registers for taxation compliance.
What you'll get in return
- At least 3 years' of prior accounting experience (and preparation of financial reports).
- Experience with stakeholder management and sound tax knowledge.
- Would suit someone coming from Big 4 or second tier accounting firm.
- CA/CPA qualification.
What you need to do now
- WFH flexibility.
- Rewarding salary package (up to $120k packaged + 15% bonus).
- Career progression.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508