Your new company
This leading construction organisation has developed a sound portfolio within the government sector and is a strong employer in our local region. With a solid work history and reputation they offer security and exposure to large project works.
Your new role
You will be working within the administration team supporting a diverse and busy department. This position will see you perform a range of administrative tasks including, but not limited to;
- Customer Service (counter and phone)
- Petty cash and cash handling
- Receipting and banking
- Organising travel bookings
- Generic admin work as requested
- General finance duties
- Maintain stationery stock and assist with the annual audits and stock takes.
- Mail and postage
- Management of conference rooms
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate for this role will hold the following attributes: • Confident, articulate, and professional communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suites Programs
- Good attention to detail
- prioritise and perform tasks
- Ability to learn quickly, think on your feet and be flexible
- A current “C” class driver license is a requirement for this role.
You will gain the opportunity to work for a thriving, national organisation on a contracted position working full time hours. This is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to grow their expertise within Public sector administration.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sarah Raines now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508