Your new company
Our client is a specialist import, wholesale, sales and marketing company based in Australia. With a dedicated network of distributors that spans Australia and New Zealand, they offer a line-up of state-of-the-art welding equipment and safety products, setting the benchmark in welding helmet technology. They are the brand of choice for professional welders who want the best welding safety equipment, worn proudly by over 1 million active users throughout Australia and New Zealand and around the world. They are a leading voice in the advocacy of welders’ safety in Australia and New Zealand, published numerous Welding Safety White Papers, Welding Industry Reports, and Welding Fume Control Frameworks. As a company that specialises in welding safety equipment, their goal is to raise awareness on the important issues that welders face.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Build relationships with end users (mainly welding firms and fabricators) by providing technical advice and high level of customer service.
- Discover sales opportunities through research and industry networking.
- Present products and services to prospective customers.
- Deliver training to Distributors on the functionalities of the products including technical and safety information
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships.
- Develop marketing strategies for Distributors including support with their website, promotions and general marketing.
- Managing joint calls with Distributors and keeping abreast of the leads, and keeping accounts up to date in Salesforce.
What you'll get in return
- The successful candidate will have strong tenure in B2B sales as a Territory or Account Manager. Due to the needs of the client base and technical knowledge required, the candidate will come with an understanding of welding and fabrication, most likely through professional sales experience from within the industry.
- Our client leads the way in terms of quality and standard. As such, candidates must demonstrate a high level of capability and performance and come with a proven track record of increasing sales revenue; and the ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs.
- Please note, this role is based in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs and into Gippsland, and we are seeking candidates currently residing in this territory.
What you need to do now
- Attractive base salary
- Car allowance
- Phone / Laptop
- High performing team and opportunity to work with a well known company and market leading brand
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gerard Murphy on (03) 8346 7071. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508