Your new company
You will be joining an Adelaide based Firm with over 30 staff located on the Eastern side of Adelaide with free parking. The Firm offers the opportunity to work in an ambitious, high-performing team in a workplace environment focused on every individual’s experience and wellbeing.
Your new role
As a senior member of the team, you will work closely with Managers and Principals in providing solutions for clients. This role offers the opportunity to work across a wide range of client types and industry and build your client management and team leadership skills.Your key responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the management of client relationships.
- Identifying and managing tax issues such as Division 7A loans, FBT, CGT events, SBE & depreciation concessions.
- Preparing financial statements, activity statements and tax returns for all entity types and individuals with minimal supervision.
- Utilising your leadership capabilities to coach and motivate junior team members.
- Undertake a work review role on behalf of Principals.
- Develop relationships with contacts within the firm's clients and referrers.
- Actively prioritise tasks, manage workflow and meet deadlines.
- Handling of routine client enquiries without assistance.
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years’ experience in a CA/CPA environment
- CA/CPA qualified (or underway)
- Experience in Business Advisory Services
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- Strong client and stakeholder management experience
- A great communicator with a positive, friendly and professional attitude
- High level organisational skills including the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Can do attitude with sound reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced experience in Xero
- Knowledge of Australian taxation legislation and accounting reporting requirements
What you need to do now
- Flexible working arrangements
- Interesting work and free parking
- Professional development opportunity including mentorship, technical training, personal skills development, and financial support with achieving your CA
- Competitive salary packaging
- Payment of relevant professional memberships and subscriptions
- Opportunity to work with National and International clients
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jason Hudson on 7221 4121 for a confidential discussion.LHS 297508