Your new company
We have partnered with a well-established, high end, D&C Commercial fit out company who deal with national and global companies to design and construct their perfect workspace. Based in the CBD, with offices all over and Australia and abroad, they are looking to bring on a Project Manager join the growing team. This is a newly created role due to business growth.
Your new role
Working with an established project team (CA and SM on every project) on projects up to $10m, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- The procurement process, coordinating subcontractors & liaising with the site team.
- Managing all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, in house architects and internal staff
- Making sure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in Project Managing commercial fit-outs in Australia is ideal
- Local experience not necessary however preferred
- A history of working for similar builders in a similar capacity
- A strong competency with building/reporting software
- Strong presentation skills Degree/trades background essential.
- The ability to commit to the business long term.
What you need to do now
- Working from home options
- Work on projects which are all ECI, where the company has a huge amount of control on mitigating delivery issues.
- High quality projects that are bespoke and luxury
- Diverse culture, great mix of nationalities
- Tight knit company where everyone is encouraged to celebrate success
- Full administration support on every project
- Extended holiday options
- Strong support network from Senior members of staff (Project Directors and Construction Managers)
- Tools of trade (i.e., laptop and phone)
Call Will Walker on 0472 723 685
Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply nowLHS 297508