Your new company
At Hays, we are on a journey to become life-long partners to millions of people and organisations. We are proud to be the Industry Leader and understand the important role our people play to ensure we stay the best.
We are bold, agile and open to new ideas and approaches, whether embracing cutting-edge technologies, developing our people, or innovating the way we work. We know the right person in the right role can change lives and transform the organisation for the better.
Your new role
As Payroll Manager, we are looking for an experience individual to join our Temporary Payroll team and support the temp payroll function across our ANZ business. You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Effectively managing the teams to ensure the temp pay-runs are compliant and processed each week
- Providing feedback to Head of Temporary Payroll on suggested changes to award configurations
- Managing all pay disputes
- Overseeing the payroll support hotline and manage all escalations
- Ensuring temp overpayments are managed
- Develop and implement systems which allow superannuation, child support, long service leave, redundancy and income protection payments to be calculated correctly and paid in a timely manner by the team
To be successful, you will have 3+ years working in Payroll (ideally Temporary payroll) and have a strong knowledge of modern awards. Prior experience as a Team Leader or managing a team is required as this position will have roughly 10-12 direct reports. You will be highly organised and self-motivated.
What you'll get in return
We work in a rapidly evolving industry and to help support you in navigating these changes and to enable you to work more efficiently, we invest in your training, development and technology, as well as offer a flexible work environment with the opportunity to work between the office and home.
We encourage diversity of thought to create new ideas and innovate our ways of working and our leadership group is committed to helping you develop your skills and career through on-going training, coaching and support, which could include a move to one of our other 33 countries that we operate in.
A career at Hays means working with skilled people from diverse backgrounds, in a great atmosphere and with career advancement opportunities.LHS 297508