Your new company
With a history of astute, long term acquisitions and the ability to bring these innovative, award winning projects to life, this company has a small but committed team. Being a part of the Perth market for over 100 years, this is a mainstay with a recognized culture of excellence. One of the state’s most successful privately owned land developers, this is an opportunity to a collaborative, respectful culture in the long term.
Your new role
Assisting the project managers, you will be required to use your skills in a variety of ways
What you'll need to succeed
- Liaising with clients and builders on a regular basis
- Manage a small team’s workload
- Assist with delivery of town architect tasks such as assessing house compliance within predetermine architectural standards.
- Perform additional related duties as required
Having experience on similar large-scale residential and commercial projects would be considered highly as would
What you'll get in return
- Design and draft at concept level.
- A knowledge of and ability to estimate costs is desirable
- Experience in designing, planning and/or managing delivery of urban, civil and landscape works within a large-scale development project
- Be able to meet deadlines for design briefs and engaged in implementing design changes
- Ability to direct and supervise a team
- Experience in producing feasibility models for large scale land and /or built form developments
- Understanding and knowledge of town planning, building codes etc.
In return for working for one of Perth’s premier development practices, you will also
What you need to do now
- Earn industry standard salary
- Join an innovative team at an exciting time
- Gain experience and training that will help support future career opportunities
- Long term role for the right candidate
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Construction contact Colm Mulcahy at Hays on 0894869553 or email email@example.comLHS 297508