Your new company
You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of professionals who share a passion for helping others in the community with their healthcare needs. This organisation is about working together to design and deliver the support they need while being a trusted adviser at the moments that matter. Due to the high demand for healthcare workers, this exciting opportunity for a registered nurse now exists.
Your new role
This is a fast-paced and rewarding role that will allow you to provide high quality, holistic nursing care to clients and apply your skills to improve, enhance and maintain their quality of life. Your day-to-day tasks will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Co-ordinating client care needs
- Assessing, managing and developing individualised care plans
- Ensure safe medication administration, wound care and clinical support for clients
- Support the Clinical Care Manager with the management and completion of ACFI assessments
- Liaising with clients and their significant others, and members of a multidisciplinary team to achieve positive client outcomes
- Adhere to all relevant legislative requirements and quality guidelines
This organization is looking for a candidate that has experience working as registered nurse in a disability support facility. They must be hard-working, reliable and enthusiastic with strong communication skills. Mandatory requirements
What you'll get in return
- (P) Blue Card and Yellow Card
- At least two (2) years of experience as a registered nurse
- Degree in Nursing
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority as registered nurse is essential
- To have current vaccination records including the annual influenza and Covid 19 vaccine as required by the QLD government
- Current First Aid and CPR
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a valued and committed organization that takes pride in helping the community with their healthcare needs. This is for an immediate start with a flexible and varying rosters.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to Lauren Colwell.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508