Do you enjoy helping others, solving problems, and delivering exceptional customer service?
Multiple positions available for customer service superstars | Entry level experience welcomed | Accepting WHV
Your new company
Work for a renowned financial organisation that services the fourth largest pension pool in the world and a leader in their field known for innovation and a high level of service delivery.
If you’re a people person, have an interest in Financial Services and you enjoy a challenge, this could be the position for you! For career hungry people, you can expect career advancement and a variety of directions you can go in, there is no cap on where you can go here and you’ll be working in a hugely supportive environment.
Your new role
You will be the first point of contact for your customers (members, retirees, employers and financial planners) being a subject matter expert fielding a range of superannuation enquiries, all the while exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Providing efficient and effective query resolutions by anticipating member needs
- Taking ownership for first call resolution and complex queries
- Interpret complex matters and translate information to members
- Achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Demonstrating willingness to increase your Superannuation knowledge
What you'll need to succeed
- Able to work on a rotating roster of 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday
- Be a natural communicator over the phone while looking for the right information
- Able to work in a highly structured environment with KPI's and targets
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 6 months with potential to go perm
- Ideally have contact centre experience but not essential
- The ability to proactively identify and understand risk, and be able to openly discuss and act on current and future risks
What you'll get in return
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment with great energy
- An initial 2-week training class involving live call simulators
- Annual salary review Employee share registry offerings
- Potential progression within the company.
- Flexible work opportunities with a focus on a blended working lifestyle
What you need to do now
Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered. Should you meet the requirements for one of these roles then a Hays consultant will endeavour to contact you with relevant roles as they are released.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE ASSESSMENT WILL BE CONTACTED.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508