Your new company
Our client is a market leading Logistic company with a head office based in the northern suburbs. They have 18-20 years of expertise in Hobart and also operate across Australia. A new opportunity has arisen for a Finance Officer to join their team as soon as possible either 4 or 5 days a week on a permanent basis.
Your new role
This busy role will see you assisting into the Finance Manager, and you’ll be responsible for:
- Processing of daily receipts and reconciling bank statements
- Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Payroll for 290+ employees
- Checking and matching of purchase orders
- Liaise with creditors and debtors in relation to outstanding payments
- Process employee expense claims and allowances
- Manage statutory lodgements and payments within deadlines i.e. Superannuation payments, payroll tax processing and reporting
What you'll need to succeed
- Other adhoc duties as required
As the ideal candidate, you’ll be outcome focused and have a proven ability to consistently meet tight deadlines in a similar finance role. You’ll have well developed communication skills, excellent attention to detail, strong initiative and an analytical mindset which lends itself to problem solving. A high level proficiency in excel is also essential.
What you'll get in return
This is a rare opportunity to join a cohesive, supportive team culture whilst progressing your career in Finance. You will be joining a well-established company that genuinely looks after their staff. This would be the perfect role for someone who wishes to work in a fast paced environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508