Your new company
You will be joining a multinational medical technology company with a diverse portfolio of advanced medical products. This organisation operates with a global scope and over 6000 employees. They are looking to expand their operations in Australia and have an opening for a field service engineer in their growing team.
Your new role
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be addressing the following requirements:
What you'll need to succeed
- Servicing and installation of medical imaging equipment such as PET-CT, PET-MR, MR and CT.
- Liaising with sales senior field service engineering staff
- Working alongside technicians in a client facing capacity
What you'll get in return
- Sound knowledge of radiology, particularly as it relates to medical imaging
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field – biomedical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Existing exposure to CT, MRI and PET scanning equipment in a technical capacity
- A willingness to travel domestically to meet the service requirements of clients
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
What you need to do now
- Standard working hours, with reasonable overtime
- Travel opportunities, both domestic and international
- A competitive remuneration package, including mobile, vehicle allowance and petrol
- Working for a multinational organisation with excellent training and development resources
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508