Your new company
Your new employer is one of Queensland’s largest provider of in-home care, residential aged care, and disability services.
Your new role
Working closely with the Service Manager and their Allied Health professionals, you will enjoy engaging with the much loved residents as you evaluate their care needs. Your primary focus will be recognising resident needs and assisting them with services that enrich their daily living. In order to ensure that residents' individual care plan requirements are met, you will also provide comprehensive guidance to nursing and care staff.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current National Police Check or willingness to obtain
- To have current vaccination records including the annual influenza and the Covid19 vaccine as required by the QLD government.
What you need to do now
- Full-time, Part-time, or Contract opportunities available
- Live the tropical lifestyle of North Queensland
- Receive a generous compensation package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508