Your new company
Our client is a small Government agency who's main task is to advise the Government on research matters and is also responsible for assessing the quality, engagement and impact of key educational institutions.
Your new role
You'll work as part of a small flexible team that provides design, development, implementation and support for business applications. Your new role will encompass all areas of software development including stakeholder engagement, detailed design, user interface design, prototyping, programming, integration, migration and research.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to have the following:
What you'll get in return
- Current Baseline Clearance minimum
- Experience with MS SQL Server and SQL experience including associated .NET ORM frameworks along with the ability to extend a Microsoft SQL Server database using EF Migrations XML and JSON at various application tiers.
- Experience Implementing Restful APIs using C#
- Experience in the Implementation of web user interfaces according to WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- experience in Information Security/Web Application Security concepts
- Experience working in an Agile environment
In return you will secure a competitive hourly rate with an initial 12-month contract with a 12-month extension option.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Contact Ethan Davis on 62797427 or at email@example.comLHS 297508