Your new company
One of the most recognisable and well-known IT Solution providers is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Your new role
You will be maintaining, enhancing and upgrading the functionality of an application developed by a department in the State Government. You will form a crucial part of a project to upgrade this applications functionality, being hands on in the development of new features and maintenance of databases while working in an agile environment.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience building .NET applications
- Good understanding of SQL
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work with leaders / clients to develop solutions
- Win Forms experience would be nice, but is not essential
- Understanding of agile / DevOps. Experience working in an agile environment is highly regarded
What you need to do now
- Competitive remuneration in-line with your experience
- Career stability
- Genuine opportunity to make a difference and have your work matter
- Flexible work arrangements
- Join a very well known and highly regarded company
- Supportive team environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508