Your new company
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher / Education Leader to work at an Early learning centre licensed to cater for children daily aged from 6 weeks to 5 years old. It operates for 50 weeks a year and is conveniently located in Hurstville. They offer a childcare program of high quality that caters for all the developmental needs of children while embracing an anti-bias perspective in implementation. The Centre is committed to the application of the multicultural and anti-bias beliefs to daily practice in their early childhood program. Not only do they provide children the opportunity to develop their potential in social, emotional, physical & cognitive skills appropriate to their age, but they also make the first and foremost priority for helping all children develop a positive attitude towards themselves & others irrespective of race, language, gender, culture, and ability.
Your new role
This fabulous centre is looking to welcome a passionate and caring Early Childhood Teacher/ Education leader to their senior pre-school room. You will champion the dedicated and passionate team of early childhood professional educators who are very experienced and committed to provide an enriching program through a series of principles, practices and learning outcomes guided by Early Learning Frameworks. Your role will be to partner with the team to deliver education and care which is reflected daily on their practices and strive for continuous improvement in all quality areas of the National Quality Standard. As a professional you will constantly work on positive and supporting environment. The centre prides itself where they exemplify the values that leads to intellectual curiosity and learning and foster these values in children.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Have a suitable ECT teaching qualification (Bachelor, bachelor equivalent) recognised by ACECQA
- Current knowledge of early childhood education theory and practice.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with children, families, and professionals.
- Efficient time management and leadership skills.
- Valid working with children's check and first aid.
- Conveniently located in Hurstville.
- Attractive salary package + Educational leader allowance + Staff Incentives
- 1 day /week off floor focusing on mentoring and programming
- Exceeding, high quality curriculum and over ratio staff centre.
- Unique centre which is versatile and flexible and strongly value the extension of professional learning and long-term retention of excellent educators.
- Above award pay rate for this permanent position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
P: 02 82269607
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508